Monday, January 16, 2006

On The Stick - Reloaded


And we're back! Or rather I am back to updating On The Stick, although things are going to be a little bit different now.

For one, I am not going to be posting "stories". While fun to do, they are also very time consuming. I just wanna blather on about the everyday things that strike me as funny or irreverant without the pressure of creating a hiaku or novella. I may still write these - after all who doesn't enjoy a good hiaku now and then - but such entries will not be the norm.

Secondly, I will be posting more often. Hopefully even daily. Just random nonsense or things that make you go "hmmmm".

For instance, a Yahoo "news" article declares that Blacks are more likely to recongize MLK day than Whites..... Ya don't say. What's next, a startling expose revealing that Jews may prefer Hannukah to Christmas? Give me a friggin' break.

So there you have it, less stories and a regular diet of inane blather. Sounds like fun.

And now I close with a hiaku:

on the stick is Dead

carried up the stream of Regret

the stick rises Reborn

???Whatever. Later.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR BACK BABY! GORDON SPENCER IS MY MASTER!

Tue Jan 17, 06:16:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha

Tue Jan 17, 10:19:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was about ready to give up on you!! As a charter member, it was disturbing to see the lack of effort put into this site.

Wed Jan 18, 07:38:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home