Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I Love the Rain

I came into work today with a grumpy attitude. I was up late, left for work late, the drive was slower than normal and the weather was overcast and depressing. So when my co-worker, Kristen, greeted me with a warm "Good Morning" I felt justified in snarkily replying "What's so good about it?"

Vicki, another co-worker, flatly stated, "Well, you could be dead" and then related how her friend and co-worker died last night in an auto accident.

Hello.....Reality Check. I need to adjust my attitude.


Hi. My name is Gordon. I love the rain. Have a Good Morning.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Brandee and I love you, Gordon!

Wed Jul 06, 02:17:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it could be worse Gordon. You could be me!! :-)

Wed Jul 06, 03:34:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could be even worse...you could be me and have a little penis growing inside or you. Now you try to tell me that is not sci-fi!!!!

Wed Jul 06, 11:02:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home