Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Out of the Darkness

Whoa. I just re-read Don't Choose the Underpants . Pretty heavy. Not to get all angsty, but I was in a dark place. Out of the there now and I realize I have a lot to be very grateful for:

  • My best Bud is doing just fine after a heart scare.
  • I am cool with his wife despite a heated heart-to-heart.
  • All of this month's bills are paid.
  • Got to hold my niece's two month-old daughter, Chloe. (I guess this makes me a grand uncle. Damn that sounds old.)
  • Work is busy but interesting and cool.
  • Serenity this weekend with the whole gang.
  • My wife still loves me.

Ya. I like the Light-side better. It's easier to see and there is less vulgarity.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not heard any "midget talk" lately......

Wed Oct 25, 09:46:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have not heard any "midget talk" lately......

Wed Oct 25, 09:46:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm finding this blog belatedly. No way! You have a grand niece??? My oldest child is only 8 years old! I agree... the light side is better. The dark side is all too real and insistently haunting me, but I'm resilient. ;-)

Mon Nov 13, 06:48:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home