Monday, September 04, 2006

Back for the Fall Season

AAANNDD We're Back!

More correctly, I am back. After a long hiatus, On The Stick has returned for the fall schedule. Damn near got cancelled but Jayne from "Knitting Today" held out for more money and so OTS snuck in.

So, what can you expect to see in the second season?

-- A Randy/Gina story or two. I think I am finally ready to write this down.

-- The Bozo Story. Yes. The Bozo the Clown Story. The Clown and I have a history and it is time for a full accounting. That Clown is going down.

-- The startling conclusion to the Sith Witch story.

-- More Gamer stuff. I didn't touch on this too much last season but this year I plan on showing my gamer geekiness in it's full glory. Those with weak stomachs may want to avert their gaze.

-- The usual drivel about my life and escapades.

-- And of course, more naked marsupials. (I have been assured by legal counsel that it is ok to look, just don't touch. And be certain to wipe the hard drive.)

That's the quick run down. Should be a wild ride. I hope you stay tuned.

Gordon

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes!!! i have been waiting for you to write back in here!!!

Tue Sep 05, 11:40:00 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG.... Yoooouuuuua CAN DOOOO ITTT!!!

Wed Sep 06, 10:17:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home