Monday, October 02, 2006

Renfest, Serenity and the Cursed Tree

Many things have happened since my last post, but I don't feel like writing about most of them. Here's a few that I do:

  1. Went to the Renfest this past weekend with a bunch of friends. It was gloomy, slightly chilly, drizzly wet and a lot of fun. My wife got a bit tipsy and I got to tromp in the mud while scanning the merchants booths for "end of the Fest" sales. Good times.
  2. Viewed Serenity on the anniversary of the BDM. Firefly and Serenity are two of my "very favorite" movies and it just seemed like the right thing to do.
  3. There is a walnut tree dropping softball size nuts in my backyard. I don't want to take the time to pick them up but the yard needs to be mowed. If I mow over them, I will wreck the mower. This is the same damn tree that is constantly dropping branches in my yard.
  4. I just decided to write another post about the damn walnut tree. My wrath requires more soothing than a simple paragraph can supply.
  5. Been working a lot on my Serenity game. This is fun for me, but probably boring for most of the rest of the population. Luckily I have a very understanding wife (who is also expressing at least a passing interest in the movies).
  6. Need to clean the damn house and get things ready for winter

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home