Monday, November 05, 2007

Weighty Issues: Week 3

I didn't feel like doing much this past week, so I didn't work out other than household and yard chores. However, I did watch my diet so I was able to maintain 299.

I started more cardio tonight, with double reps of calisthenics and stationary bike. I feel fine but the bike is groaning a bit. A pedal broke off in the middle of the workout. It's semi-fixed for now, but my patch job is not going to last for long. I will have to find some pennies to save for a new bike or treadmill. Jumping jacks and sit-ups are not going to be enough to cut the weight; I need the aid of some equipment. (Yep, that was a slow pitch. Take your best shot ).

Gordon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So hows the weight loss going, Fatty McFatfat? (I can call you fat because I'm fat too)

John

Fri Nov 16, 06:33:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home