Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Weighty Issues: Week 2

The first week of exercise wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

The very first session was a shock to my dormant fat cells and sedentary back muscles. Sit-ups were a killer. After 10 minutes on the exercise bike I was sweating like a pig at a meat processing plant. (Yes, I know pigs don't sweat. Just roll with the metaphor.)

According to my work out schedule I was supposed to workout the next day as well, but there was no way my body was going to cooperate. After a brief discussion we decided to alter the schedule to work out every other day.

Ah. Much better. A wise man once told me a day of rest is a good thing. I agree.

By the end of the week I had lost four lbs. I thought I could lose five, but I am taking things a bit easy to get my body used to regular exercise. At this rate I should lose 16 - 20 lbs by the end of November. Cool Beans.

Weight: 299 lbs.
FPG: 53 in. (Three inches in a week is a lot, so this could just be the result of a bad measurement.)
Waist: 50 in.
AA: 52 (Again, could be the result of a bad measurement.)
Mid-Thigh: 29 in.
Chest: 49 in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home