Monday, August 13, 2007

Very Horrible and Terribly Insensitive Politically Incorrect Post


Read the title. You have been warned. Proceed at your own risk.


In the process of moving my parents from one rental home to another, I ran across this "ornament" in the garden (image to the left).

"Um Mom. What the hell is this?"

"It's my lawn boy."

"Yep. Got that. It's painted black".

"Ya, it's my black lawn boy. I like it."

"Ok, but it is painted black to look like a black person, probably a servant. It is not really very politically correct. Some people would be offended by it."

"I keep it in the backyard."

"Ok. Could we paint it green or something."

"No. I always wanted a black one. Besides, I don't mean it like that."

And I am sure she doesn't "mean it like that". But at the same time...DAHM!


Next order of business -Fear the Gay Chicken. Turn the speakers up loud for this one.

Yes, I fully expect to go to Hell and be chained between an angry black lawn boy statuette and a chicken with a fondness for "bacock".

Serves me right.

Gordon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home