Thursday, March 02, 2006

You Suck, Now Sing!

One of the things that I have always found odd about American Idol is that they make those voted off sing again at the end of the show! Hello?? They were voted off because they suck. And now they have to sing again? Why? Apparently it's not humiliating enough to get voted off by America, you also have to reconfirm your suckiness.

This reminds me of an old Saturday Night Live sketch. Tom Hanks chugs straight from a gallon of milk and then spews it out exclaiming, "Ewww! This is spoiled!" Another character immediately says "Let me see", slams a chug down, spews and confirms, "Yep, it sure is rancid".

::sigh::

I predict that the contestants in tonight's "You Suck, Now Sing" segment will be Brenna Gethers, Heather Cox, David Radford, and Will Makar. They all sucked and now they are compelled to display their suckitude for our viewing pleasure.

I will probably skip tonight's show. There is a jug of green milk in the fridge that needs testing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am holding strong for chris. You know the one that sung that fuel song. There is something about a bald man in a tight pair of pants that just drives me wild. I think will shave john's head tonight and stick him in my jeans. Lets see how that works....don't call me tonight.....

Thu Mar 02, 09:21:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home