Sunday, February 19, 2006

A Cash Theme

Today's theme is CASH.

First, Lon and I ate at Outback 'cause I had a gift certificate that needed to be used. Thus, I saved some CASH.

Next, we went to the bookstore cause I had a gift certificate that also needed usin'. Picked out a great bad fantasy flick, Hawk the Slayer, and a music CD - The Legend of Johnny CASH.

Finally we arrived at Lon's to watch the aforementioned "great bad" movie. The actor playing the title character looked familiar, but none of us could immediately figure out who he was. Later Ann exclaimed that he was Jack's father from Lost! (Hmm I wonder if his Slayer past will appear in a future flashback? Like maybe Hawk's Mind Sword could be displayed in his office.)

Oh ya, back to the Theme. Lon and Ann were gracious enough to write me a check as I am currently a bit short on CASH.

Tomorrow's theme is gonna be "Gordon Wins the Lotto".

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about, "Gordon wins the lotto and gives a big fat wad of that money to his favorite sister in-law Stacey!" That sounds like an awesome story!!!

Tue Feb 21, 06:06:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home