Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Damn Hippo

From MSNBC:

"March 21: Debra Lafave, the teacher accused of having sex with a 14-year-old student, says there is no double standard in the way woman sex offenders are treated."

No double standard. Really?? Does any one honestly believe that if a male teacher was having sex with a 14-year-old female student the maximum punishment would be three years house arrest and registration as a sex offender? If you believe this line, let me know...I have a dancing hippopotamus in the backyard I am willing to part with.


Debra also claims that her bipolar disorder made her commit the sexual abuse. Hmm...Isn't there medicine for that? Why wasn't she taking it? Did the hippo hide the medicine?

Never once did Debra admit she was to blame. Not once. Must be the hippo's fault.

Damn hippo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have wild rabbits in my backyard. They sun bathe nude. You think I want my son to see that this summer?!?!?! Damn bunnies!

(Sigh) I know how you feel Gordo...

Tue Mar 21, 09:22:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home